Collingwood Downtown Christmas Launch & Santa Claus Parade
Come to Collingwood’s Historic Downtown as it transforms into a wintery playground with dazzling holiday lighting installations, seasonal winter magical banners and a day filled with unique signature events – all to launch the holiday season.
The day features
- Visits with Santa’s reindeer-in-training
- Living Christmas Windows
- Santa Claus parade, starting at 5 p.m., and the
- Lighting of the town’s Christmas Tree, immediately following the parade.
More details at www.collingwooddowntown.com
Be sure to look out for the Royal LePage Trinity float!
Trinity Realty Skating Party
Continuing a happy and successful winter tradition, we have again reserved time at a Collingwood ice surface for the enjoyment of our clients, friends, families!
Sunday November 18th from 9:00 to 10:30 a.m. at the Eddie Bush Memorial Arena in Downtown Collingwood.
Simcoe Street Magic of Christmas
65 Simcoe St. & Tremont Building
There will be lots to see and do on Creative Simcoe Street, November 17th as we help launch the Magic of Christmas in Downtown Collingwood.
- Student dancers from Fleet-Wood School of Dance on stage at the Simcoe Street Theatre in the morning.
- Gingerbread decorating 12- 2pm at the Farm to Table Store
- Hot Apple Cider and Kombutcha at Collingwood Kombutcha.
- Creemore Coffee Studio will be featuring Christmas lunch specials and holiday baking.
- Checkout the Winter’s Gift Show & Sale – at the BMFA Arts Centreand shop for gift creations from 35 local artists.
- The artists at Simcoe Street Common will be painting and offering special sales and treat
- Tremont Studios will be holding an open house – a great time to meet the artists and visit their studios – 12 noon until 4pm
- See the Tremont Artist’s brand new Christmas Show in the Tremont Hall Gallery. Large and small paintings, perfect for holiday gift giving.
- Open Studio at the Spihlmann Studio, 77 Simcoe Street.
- Painting demonstrations in the Press Gallery, 1 pm – 4pm.
- Simcoe Street Theatre will feature a special concert by the Mudmen at 8pm, $30.00 limited general seating available at the BMFA 705 445-3430 and at the Door (subject to availability)
- The Santa Claus parade gathers at Simcoe and Ste. Marie Streets and begins at 5pm
Wasaga Beach Santa Claus Parade and Tree Lighting
Date: Saturday, November 24, 2018 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Location: Dunkerron to RecPlex
Saturday 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. Bright Stars, Christmas parade! Starts at Dunkerron and 22nd Street, goes West on Mosley and ends at the RecPlex 1724 Mosley Street. Register your groups and build your floats. Rolling road closures in place as the parade passes. Countdown Tree Lighting in the Oakview Woods from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Sing carols with CCI band, free skating, photos with Santa and refreshments.
For business/communitygroups looking to register a float, please see the registration form here.
Visit www.wasagabeach.com for complete schedule
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705 429-3844 x2203
Sunday, November 25, 2018 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Wasaga Beach RecPlex – 1724 Mosley St
A Christmas celebration for families with all sorts of fantastic kid’s entertainment, activities, crafts, games and dedicated community partners! The Lion’s Den Breakfast with Santa is happening from 9 am – 12 pm.
Admission is always free, but donations to the foodbank are appreciated.
Email email@example.com or call 705.429.3844 x 2204.
Blue Mountain Village
Blumination Dream Trail
Blue Mountain Village
December 1, 2018 to January 6, 2019
Daily from 5:00-10:00pm
Launch Event: December 1!
Celebrate the launch of the Blumination Dream Trail on Saturday, December 1! The Dream Trail lights up the Village starting at 5pm, along with family activities in the Events Plaza, light shows at 7 and 9pm, and fireworks over the Mill Pond at 8pm!
Nightly 5 -10 p.m.
The Blumination Dream Trail is a one-kilometer, magical winter stroll within the Village, around the Mill Pond, and straight through your mind’s eye. Featuring a number of interactive and entrancing light installations, it’s like Blue Mountain “through the looking glass”, a snow globe with you in it. The Dream Trail is completely free for you to experience and enjoy! Click here to view Blumination Map
Illuminated Dreams Light Shows
Nightly, 7 & 9 pm
The Dream Trail ends in the Events Plaza, with incredible light shows every evening during Blumination at 7pm and 9pm.
Saturday Night Fireworks
Every Saturday night, 8pm
Horse & Wagon Rides
Every Saturday and Sunday, 1-4pm
Visits with Santa
Every Saturday, 1-4pm (until Dec. 22)
Blue Mountain Christmas Gift Show
Saturday, November 24, 2018 from 10:00 am to 04:00 pm
4TH edition! The vibrant and festive marketplace will celebrate the holiday season in style. You and your family can enjoy the lights, sights, sounds, foods and smells of Christmas! More than 100 vendors will be presenting great gift shopping ideas which will feature artisans, crafters, jewelry, décor, body & wellness products, and of course tasty treats with much more.
With great vendors, free parking, door prizes and Santa – this show will have something for everyone.
This event will take place on November 24th and 25th at Blue Mountain Village.
Saturday 10am – 5pm
Sunday 10am – 4pm
For more information please visit www.bluemountainchristmas.ca
Thornbury Olde Fashioned Christmas
Thornbury BIA will be hosting the always enjoyable, Olde Fashioned Christmas on December 8th from 4:00pm – 10:00pm in the downtown BIA area. You, your friends and your family will have the chance to visit the quaint merchants of downtown Thornbury as they will be holding “open-houses”. There will also be hot chocolate, Christmas snacks, music and plenty of Christmas activities.
- For time and schedule Visit http://www.oldefashionedchristmas.com/bia
- Or the town website https://www.thebluemountains.ca/community-events-calendar.cfm?is=28